Extrusion Operator (various shifts)
Our client is a plastic manufacturing company. They are looking for Extrusion Operator on various shifts for TEMPORARY positions, (with possibility of permanence).
- Ensure the supply of raw materials and complete necessary control document (resins, additives, cores, etc.), mixer management;
- Startup extrusion machines in accordance with procedures;
- Ensure manufacturing standards are respected (pressure, shape, tensioning, speed, etc.);
- Complete the quality control documents; required lab tests;
- Repair minor mechanical breakdowns and report any anomalies;
- Train, supervise and direct assistant operators;
- Work as a team on all machines at all times.
- 1 year of experience on extrusion machines;
- Experience in the field of plastics is an asset;
- Able to lift loads weighing between 50 to 60 lbs.;
|Salary:||$19 to $22/hour + shift bonus + fringe benefits|