Our client, a manufacturer of windows and curtain walls, is looking for a commercial Glass Estimator.
- Perform overview of projects and select those that meet the company's criteria;
- Submit project bids;
- Read plans, addendums and specifications on SEAO or ACQ;
- Analyze specific clauses, scope, project difficulty and construction constraints;
- Present equivalency requests to the architect and focus on the company's products;
- Takeoff materials and quantities needed for the project;
- Track prices after bids are sent; follow up with customer to close the sale;
- Analyze differences in pricing and compare with other bidders;
- Solicit potential customers;
- Work in conjunction with management, technical department and project manager.
- DEP in Estimating or Construction;
- 1 to 2 years of experience in commercial glassworks industry, (experience in estimating is an asset);
- Proficient with MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, (knowledge of Opera software is an asset);
- Remote work possible after probation period;
|Salary:||$60K to $75K depending on experience|