Operator Assembler (Night Shift)
Our client, a well-established pharmaceutical company, is looking for an Operator-Assembler for the night shift, 80% line operation and 20% troubleshooting.
- Complete documents needed at line statup;
- Ensure that verification systems are functional;
- Inspect assembly and adjust equipment as needed;
- Complete the packing sheets;
- Clean equipment;
- Changes bottle sizes;
- Assemble and adjust all the equipment needed for packaging;
- Perform some mechanical maintenance work.
- DEP in Electromechanics or Industrial Mechanics;
- 1 to 2 years of similar experience, (in pharmaceutical or cosmetic companies is an asset);
- Able to read procedures;
- Basic knowledge in pneumatics, mechanics, automaton, electricity;
- French, functional English.
|Salary:||$24/hour + shift bonus + fringe benefits|