HVAC Digital Control Designer
Our client is specialized in the HVAC field. They are looking for a Specialist in Digital Controls. The candidate will work closely with the engineering, installation and service departments.
- Design automatic regulation systems for building mechanics;
- Develop automatic regulation strategies,
- Select measurement and control equipment;
- Participate in the commissioning, validation and performance of digital regulation systems;
- Develop the control program structure (standard);
- Prepare programming of digital controllers for new projects according to established standards;
- Provide technical support to project managers, customers, designers and technicians;
- Ensure follow-up and update of documentation relating to the programming department.
- DEC in Building Mechanics, Control or Electrical Engineering, or in a related field;
- 3 years of relevant experience;
- Knowledge of HVAC;
- Knowledge of the principles of digital controllers;
- Knowledge of the operating principles of building mechanical equipment, (ventilation, plumbing, heating and electrical systems);
|Salary:||$55K to $80K depending on experience + fringe benefits|