Our client, an industrial engineering company, who designs and builds production lines, is looking for an Electrical Designer for a TEMPORARY assignment.
- Electrical design;
- Prepare process and instrumentation diagrams; single line diagrams and panel wiring;
- Prepare motor control centre and switchgear schematics;
- Prepare junction box layout and wiring diagrams;
- Prepare wiring schedule;
- Prepare interconnection diagrams.
- DEP, AEC or DEC in Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in electrical drafting/design;
- Knowledge of PromisE; (Bentley is an asset);
- French; (English is an asset only).
Status: TEMPORARY position, 3 months.
|Salary:||$24 to $27/hour depending on experience|