Our client, a designer and manufacturer of custom automated machines, is looking for a Mechanical Designer.
- Design modules and machines for assigned projects/contracts taking into account project budgets;
- Maintain assembly drawing up to date;
- Select hardware and components according to the application;
- Validate by calculation the selection of components and equipment to meet the technical objectives of load, strength, speed, reliability, durability, etc.;
- Check the drawings of drafters/designers who are assigned to you for a project;
- Check your drawings by using and signing the design verification sheet;
- Approve and sign the concepts for the assigned modules;
- Provide required assistance to other designers for assigned modules;
- Maintain documents for all assigned standard modules. Sign when the drawings have been annotated for projects or standard modules;
- Provide assistance required to assemblers.
- DEC in Mechanical Engineering;
- At least 5 years of pertinent experience;
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCad or Solidworks, Excel and Word.
|Salary:||$55K to $70K depending on experience + fringe benefits|