Structural Project Engineer/Manager
Our client, an engineering firm of facades and curtain walls, is looking for Structural Project Engineer/Manager.
- With expert knowledge in curtain walls and facades, you will be the technical reference internally and with customers;
- Provide solutions to technical problems;
- Support and guide the engineering manager in decision-making and assist in the management of personnel;
- Ensure compliance with engineering practices, regulations and industry standards;
- Organize and manage assigned engineering activities and projects as well as the activities of project participants;
- Manage outsourcing projects with the engineering manager;
- Responsible for structural calculations, load calculations, connections, and anchors for curtain walls;
- Responsible for submitting calculations, tenders, as well as establishing guidelines for each project;
- Verifiy drawings conform with standards and specifications of the project;
- Determine test procedures for mock-ups, field tests, material tests, etc.
- Bachelor's in Civil Engineering (Structures) or equivalent;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the industry of skyscraper curtain walls and facades;
- Available for occasional trips to the United States for training and team meetings (less than 5%);
|Salary:||$70K to $85K|