VoIP C++ Developer
Our client, a company that designs and manufactures high-performance telecommunications equipment, is seeking a VoIP C++ Developer to join the team working on their new cloud-based IP telephony platform.
- Design C++ code on the virtual session border controller plaform; add SIP features, distributed transcoding and encryption of sRTP packets;
- Plan evolution of the platform to meet customer needs;
- Participate daily in planning with Scrum/Agile.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields;
- 0 to 5 years of experience;
- Knowledge of C++
|Salary:||$55K to $85K depending on experience + fringe benefits|