Jr Electromechanic (Night Shift)
Our customer, a manufacturer of various plastic products, is looking for an Electromechanic to work on the night shift. Under the responsibility of the Production Supervisor:
- Diagnose problems related to different machines and make necessary repairs;
- Preventive maintenance of different equipment;
- Installation and modifications of different equipment;
- Participate in testing of new products;
- Diagnose hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic problems and make repairs.
- DEP in electromechanics;
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience;
- Knowledge of mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, electricity, instrumentation and controls;
- Knowledge of plastics, an asset.
|Salary:||$18 to $24 per hour depending on experience|