Mechanic Team Leader
Our customer, a maintenance service company for pumps, compressors, etc. is looking for a senior Mechanic for their pump department.
- Refurbish piston and screw compressors;
- Assign work to the mechanics in your department;
- Verify the performance and quality of work done;
- Ensure proper functioning of department equipment and tools and their preventive maintenance program;
- Train mechanics and offer technical support;
- Manage human and material resources of the department;
- Validate hours worked and approve overtime, vacations, etc.
- DEP in Industrial Mechanics, Hydraulics or Construction Machinery;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in an industrial environment, garage or mechanical workshop;
- Knowledge of how to repair small engines or diesel engines is an asset;
|Salary:||$60K to $70K depending on experience + fringe benefits|