Our client, specializing in the design and manufacture of control solutions, is looking for an Automation Technician.
- Design of control systems (with supervision);
- Create architecture, I/O and hardware lists;
- Draft electrical drawings (AutoCAD);
- Programming/configuration of PLC/HMI or motion controller;
- Startup at customer site;
- Support customer after startup.
- DEC in Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation and Control or other relevant training;
- 5 years of relevant experience;
- Experience with Rockwell PLC/HMI (Allen-Bradley). Experience with Schneider and Omron is an asset;
- Valid driver's license and passport;
- Available to travel 2 or 3 times a year (one week) to U.S.;
- French and functional English.
|Salary:||$40K to $75K depending on experience|