Civil Engineering Technician
Our client, a consulting engineering firm, is looking for a Principal Civil Engineering Technician. Under the direction of the Director of the Engineering Division:
- Conduct topographic surveys of surfaces and underground infrastructure;
- Prepare civil engineering plans (sewers, aqueducts, roads, etc.) with Autodesk Civil 3D;
- Prepare cost estimates;
- Supervise construction work on site and assist the project manager in managing the work.
- DEC in Civil Engineering;
- 2 to 10 years of experience;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in design and supervision of urban infrastructure works;
- Good knowledge of municipal infrastructure and road development;
- Excellent knowledge of municipal engineering sector in a Quebec context;
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCad and Civil 3D;
- Excellent French, functional English (spoken and written).
|Salary:||$50K to $70K depending on experience|