Our client provides design and production of control panels for the equipment they sell. They are looking for an Electrical Designer for a 6 month TEMPORARY, with possibility of permanance.
- Design and draft, under the supervision of an engineer, control panels/power supply for overhead cranes using SEE Electrical;
- Participate in drafting and drawing verification activities;
- Participate in the selection of technologies and components;
- Participate in writing related documentation;
- Draft existing electrical drawings in another format;
- Occasional PLC programming;
- Provide support to technicians doing panel assembly.
- DEC in Industrial Electronics, Instrumentation and Control, or equivalent, or equivalent experience;
- Good understanding of industrial control systems switch;
- Knowledge of PLC programming;
- Knowledge of variable frequency drives (VFD);
- Knowledge of AutoCad and SEE Electrical (assets);
Status: TEMPORARY position, 6 months with possibility of permanance.
|Salary:||$25 to $30/hour depending on experience|