Our client, a manufacturer and distributor of equipment for construction, is looking for a Project Engineer to cover the Saguenay region.
- Analyze customer needs according to plans, specifications, etc.;
- Propose optimal solutions according to feasibility, design, operation and performance of mechanisms;
- Perform engineering calculations and estimates of costs and times;
- Check and stamp drawings;
- Project planning and management;
- Conduct site visits, monitor and inspect equipment installation, modifications and commissioning;
- Ensure compliance with engineering plans and standards;
- Improve and design new access, suspension, lifting and other products.
- Bachelors in Mechanical or Civil Engineering;
- Member of OIQ;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in design, construction project management and estimatiing;
- Knowledge of codes, standards and regulations of the construction industry and access systems an asset;
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Solidedge design software;
- Valid driver's license;
|Salary:||$70K to $80K depending on experience + fringe benefits|