Telecom Service Technician
Our client, offering a range of telephone services, is looking for a Service Technician for the installation, programming and monitoring of telecommunication equipment.
- Install, program and maintain Panasonic, Asterisk and Nortel telephone systems;
- Install and provides service for the sound system;
- Install and implement telephone and computer wiring service;
- Provide basic customer training;
- Installation and programming of IP telephone systems;
- Install Sol Maestro and Sol Messager software;
- Sometimes called to analyze technical problems at customer sites and make recommendations;
- Plan and organize your work activities. Work closely with customer service.
- DEC in Electronics Engineering, telecommunication option or equivalent training;
- 5 years of relevant experience;
- Telephony: Panasonic NS1000 / NS700, Asterisk. Centos: intermediate/advanced;
- SIP protocol and MGCP;
- Knowledge and experience in sound reinforcement;
- Cabling: Cat 5 / Cat 6;
- Class 5 driver's license;
- French and functional English.
|Salary:||$24 to $28/hour depending on experience + fringe benefits|