Our customer, a machining company, is looking for a Methods Agent.
- Plan manufacturing processes and machining methods according to customer needs;
- Draft pre-project plans according to customer requirements and design products on Catia;
- Approve equipment requests and certificates of compliance;
- Ensure the traceability of lots;
- Communicate with customers regarding MPS changes and technical approvals;
- Coordinate work revisions with co-workers;
- Revise customer purchase orders, parts in inventory or acceptance of requirements;
- Make purchases by reviewing and interpreting specifications.
- DEC or Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering;
- 2 to 3 years experience in planning, programming and / or machining drawing;
- Knowledge of manufacturing and machining processes;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Experience on Catia V5;
|Salary:||$50K to $60K depending on experience + fringe benefits|