Our client, a pharmaceutical company, is looking for a TEMPORARY Maintenance Mechanic.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on production lines ready for the next shift;
- Ensure proper functioning of parts, equipment, utilities and support systems.
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment parts and utilities/support systems.
- Perform general maintenance work including repairs to the facility.
- DEP in Industrial Mechanics;
- 2 to 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical, cosmetic or food environment;
- Proven mechanical and electrical skills;
Status: TEMPORARY day shift position, 3 to 4 months.
|Salary:||$20+/hr depending on experience|