Our client, a manufacturer of refractory products, is looking for a Service Technician to troubleshoot equipment on client sites on the South Shore and Lanaudière.
- Ensure the maintenance and proper operation of equipment on customer sites;
- Plan the purchase of parts and tools for maintenance and assist in taking inventory;
- Contact suppliers for information on technical support and preventative maintenance on equipment;
- Perform repairs and preventive maintenance on customer factory equipment;
- Respond to customer calls on equipment sales and their performance;
- Install and start-up equipment at customer sites;
- Follow up on complaints and suggestions by the customers with management;
- Document maintenance, troubleshooting and service calls.
- DEP or DEC in Industrial Mechanics;
- 2 years of experience in the metal or industrial machinery industries;
- 3 years of experience in installation and commissioning of equipment;
- 5 years of maintenance experience;
- Customer service experience;
Status: TEMPORARY position, 6 to 8 months.
|Salary:||$24 to $25/hour depending on experience|