Our client, a water treatment service company, is looking for a Service Manager to lead their team of technicians.
- Supervise the service department, internal and field technicians;
- Maximize efficiency and productivity of the department;
- Manage the fleet of service vehicles;
- Establish a system to correct and prevent recurring technical problems;
- Train employees;
- Conduct employee evaluations and compile departmental performance reports;
- Manage and maintain parts inventory, service vehicles and warehouse.
- University degree in Management or equivalent;
- 5 years of experience in customer service and in management/supervision;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Knowledge of CNESST, an asset;
|Salary:||$55K to $70K depending on experience + fringe benefits|