Electromechanic (Night Shift)
Our customer, very well established in the food industry, is looking to add Electromechanics on their night shift.
- Mechanical, electrical and electronic troubleshooting of automated and non-automated production equipment;
- Preventive maintenance of equipment;
- Participate in the resolution of problems and in continuous improvement;
- Test equipment to ensure performance;
- Participate in the implementation and start-up of new equipment;
- Respect HACCP rules.
- DEP in Electromechanics;
- A least 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Good electrical skills and resourcefulness;
- Possess own tool box (annual allowance for the purchase of new tools).
Status: Night rotation 3, 2, 2.
|Salary:||$50K to $60K depending on experience + fringe benefits|