Industrial Mechanic/Millwright (Nights)
Our client is a package delivery company. Reporting to the Supervisor of Plant Engineering the Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for:
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance work of conveyors;
- Perform preventive maintenance, inspection and repairs on conveyor systems and components;
- Mechanical equipment assembly.
- DEP in Industrial Mechanics or other pertinent education;
- Millwright, machinist. mechanic, or other pertinent certificate;
- Proficient in 3 phase motor control troubleshooting and familiar with PLCs;
- Experience with hydraulic and pneumatic systems;
- Welding experience (arc, MIG and TIG );
- Ability to read and interpret electrical power and control drawings;
- Related experience with conveyor maintenance is an asset;
Schedule: Night shift 7pm to 3:30am.