Our client, specialized in the manufacture and design of die cast machines, is looking for a Conventional Machinist.
- Read and interpret plans;
- Install and load conventional lathes by installing and fitting three-jaw chucks, tools, accessories, pliers, etc.;
- Manufacture of metallic and non-metallic parts;
- Perform machining tasks: milling, lathing, grinding, pantograph polishing;
- Repair a wide variety of tools, molds and clamps that are permanently installed in a very complex manner.
- At least 6 years of pertinent experience;
- Very familiar with precision measuring instruments;
- Able to read tool drawings.
|Salary:||$22 to $25/hour depending on experience|