Electromechanical Helpdesk Technician
Our client, a manufacturer of automated systems, is looking for an Electromechanical Technician to provide telephone support and troubleshooting to customers.
- Provide first level support by phone, email and voice mail to North American customers;
- Solve problems by phone;
- Follow up on reminders with customers;
- Train technicians and representatives on the products;
- Occassionally provide technical assistance to customers at their sites;
- Participate in the installation of products on site as needed.
- DEP in Electromechanics or other relevant studies;
- 3 to 5 years experience in technical support or equivalent;
- Understanding AC/DC electrical circuits as well as single-phase and three-phase;
- Able to read mechanical and electrical plans;
- Knowledge of PLCs and related software;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite;
- Available to travel in North America a few days at a time, to a maximum one month per year in total;
|Salary:||$42K to $52K depending on experience + fringe benefits|