Deputy Director - Tooling Department
Our customer is involved in the design, engineering, manufacturing, and distribution of automotive parts for aftermarket and original equipment manufacturers.
- Direct operations of the tooling department with regard to manufacturing, commissioning and maintenance;
- Direct activities associated with tooling development and tooling testing.
- DEC Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience;
- 10 years of experience in tooling and operations management as well as in personnel management;
- Thorough knowledge of machining workshop management and optimization of equipment and work methods;
- Good knowledge of CNC and conventional manufacturing, assembly and debugging;
- Good knowledge in estimating operating costs;
- Basic knowledge of tool design techniques (die casting, GD&T, etc.);
- Bilingual, spoken and written.
|Salary:||$70K to $85K depending on experience|