Electromechanic (Rotating Shifts)
Our customer, in the food industry, is looking for an Electromechanic to work rotating shifts.
- Responsible for mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic troubleshouting of production equipment;
- Participate in electrical and electronic troubleshooting on production equipment (replacement of motors, sensors, actuators, fuses ...);
- Preventive maintenance of equipment;
- Participate in problem solving and continuous improvement;
- Test equipment to ensure performance;
- Respect HACCP rules.
- DEP in Electromechanics;
- 2 years of experience in maintenance in a manufacturing environment, ideally food industry;
- The candidate must be available to work day, evening, night on weekdays (shifts of 8 hrs), day or night on weekends (shifts of 12 hours) depending on production needs.