HVAC Project Manager
Our customer, a leader in the field of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration is looking for a Project Manager for their ventilation department. You will be responsible for analyzing awarded tenders, executing plans and specifications, drafting technical drawings, selecting ventilation, air conditioning and/or heating equipment and providing technical support to contractors and external sales teams.
- Analyze estimate done by the estimating team;
- Evaluate technical content of plans and specifications;
- Select ventilation, air conditioning and/or heating equipment that meets the requirements of plans and specifications as well as customer requirements;
- Coordinate with different suppliers and customers;
- Monitor/follow up;
- Provide after-sales technical support to customers and sales teams.
- Training in building mechanics (DEC is an asset);
- 3+ years of experience related to building mechanics;
- Experience reading plans;
- Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), AutoCAD;
Status: TEMPORARY position, 1 year.