AutoCad Mechanical Drafter
Our client is looking for a Mechanical AutoCad Drafter for a TEMPORARY position in their engineering department.
- Liaise with engineers to gather product and structural requirements;
- Calculate dimensions and required materials;
- Create detailed designs with AutoCad software;
- Design diagrams and room and site layouts;
- Prepare and review sketches with the engineering team;
- Identify potential issues and redraft products to improve functionnality;
- Ensure final designs comply with regulations and standards.
- DEP in Industrial Drafting or DEC in Mechanical Engineering;
- 5 years of experience in mechanical drawing, mainly on AutoCad;
- Knowledge in 3D drafting;
Status: TEMPORARY position, 6 months.
|Salary:||$19 to $22/hour depending on experience|