Our customer, a well-known company in the manufacture, distribution and repair of high quality agricultural and industrial equipment, is looking for a welder for their workshop in Warwick.
- Build mechanical, welded assemblies;
- Use gas arc welding equipment with solid wire (GMAW/MIG) or gas arc with tungsten electrode (TIG);
- Ensure the quality of your work by checking the condition of surfaces and welds;
- Adjust the parameters of the welder and machine tools according to technical specifications;
- Meet the requirements specified on production drawings and welding procedures, verifies conformity between drawings and your work;
- Respect production times established for different parts;
- Prepare and choose the production and verification tools and templates;
- Obtain the materials necessary for the performance of the work according to drawings;
- Perform grinding, cleaning, deburring to ensure cleanliness of parts;
- Operates hoists and rolling cranes;
- Inform foreman of any problems, malfunctions or non-conformities.
- DEP in Welding-Assembling;
- 2 to 5 years of experience;
- Familiar with reading plans, GTAW and GMAW welding methods;
- Experience on following material types: steel (stainless, cold rolled (CRS), Hot rolled (HRS), galvanized) and aluminum.
Status: TEMPORARY position, 3 months.
|Salary:||$17 to $21/hour depending on experience + fringe benefits|