Mechanical Designer-Drafter CREO
Our client specializes in the design, manufacture and assembly of CNC machine tools. They work in all areas requiring large dimension and high precision machining.
- Draft preliminary projects in 3D;
- Find the necessary sub-assemblies and create the specifications for submissions;
- Ensure that the solution meets the requirement;
- Research solutions to respond to calls for tender;
- Technical writing of solutions.
- DEC or Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering;
- 5+ years of relevant experience in power machine design;
- Knowledge of CREO (PRO/E, Pro/Engineer) or Windshield or Catia or NX;
- Knowledge of CNC machines, servo control, and industrial production system, power transmissions, guidance and precision mechanisms, fluid mechanics, automated transfer and handling systems;
- Knowledge of aeronautical components and materials, UGV and traditional machining techniques of hard and soft metals;
|Salary:||$50K and more depending on experience + fringe benefits|