Mechanical Designer Drafter AutoCad
Our client specializes in the design, manufacture and assembly of CNC machine tools. They work in all areas requiring large dimension and high precision machining.
- Draft preliminary projects in 3D using AutoCad;
- Determine the necessary sub-assemblies and create specifications for submissions;
- Ensure that the solution matches the requirement;
- Look for solutions to respond to calls for tenders;
- Technical writing of solutions.
- DEC or Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering;
- 5 years of relevant experience in automated machinery design;
- Software knowledge AutoCad 3D;
- Knowledge of numerically controlled machines (CNC);
- Knowledge of aeronautical components and materials, UGV machining techniques and traditional hard and soft metals;
|Salary:||$50K+ depending on experience + fringe benefits|