Production Operations Coordinator
Our client, a growing manufacturer of metal products, is looking for a Production Operations Coordinator.
- Participate in the standardization of work methods and the manufacturing process;
- Participate in monitoring and updating employee training;
- Assist the project manager according to priorities;
- Monitor projects with supervisors, quality and technical department;
- Collect data and participate in implementation of continuous improvement projects;
- Fill in for production supervisors during absences,
- DEC in Management of Production Operations or other relevant studies;
- 2 to 5 years experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite;
Status: Day shift, but flexibility required depending on the project (production runs on 3 shifts).
|Salary:||$45K to $50K depending on experience + fringe benefits|