Our client, a growing SME in the field of commercial water treatment, is looking for a Service Technician. You will install equipment and answer service calls at customer sites.
- Prepare and install equipment to satisfy customer;
- Respond quickly and appropriately to service calls;
- Repair systems as needed;
- Keep equipment in order and in perfect condition;
- Participate in warehouse maintenance;
- Stay current on what's happening in the industry and be proactive.
- 5 to 6 years of general work experience (manual and customer service);
- Experience in customer service;
- Knowledge of plumbing, construction or refrigeration an important asset;
- Knowledge in water treatment is an asset;
- Valid driver's license;
- Bilingual (spoken and written).
Status : On the road in the Greater Montreal area. Vehicle provided. Complete training offered.
|Salary:||$18/hour + fringe benefits|