Field Automation Technician
Our client, a growing SME, designs and integrates automated solutions for factories.
- Ensure the installation and commissioning of automated equipment. (Note: Full equipment programming is done by assigned programmers.);
- Ensure customer follow-up.
- Studies in Automation or Industrial Electronics;
- C licence;
- 3 to 5 years of experience;
- Knowledge of PLCs, operator interfaces, SCADA;
- Good knowledge of Rockwell PLCs (RSLogix5000 an asset);
- Valid driver's licence;
|Location:||Montreal and surrounding area|
|Salary:||$40 to $45/hour depending on experience + fringe benefits|