Head of Engineering (Plant Manager)
Our client specializes in the distribution, design and manufacture of ventilation and dust removal products. They are looking for a Head of Engineering (Plant Manager) who will be able to maintain their high standards of quality.
- Provide sales support for estimating and concept studies;
- Design and verification of shop floor drawings before putting into production;
- Design of dust collectors and control panels as needed by production;
- Supervise drafters;
- Update and write instruction manuals and price list;
- Optimized management of production activities, materials and labor time;
- Ensure inventory management (materials, components and devices), tooling and equipment necessary for production, as well as supervising their maintenance;
- Ensure compliance with the rules of health and safety at work;
- Collect and transmit the hours of production employees for payroll;
- Plan and participate in work sessions with production employees, sales department and administration.
- Bachelor's or DEC in Mechanical Engineering;
- Minimum 5 years experience, with an empahsis in metal design;
- Knowledge of 3D Solidworks, 2D and 3D AutoCad;
- Knowledge of MS Office suite (Excel and Word, etc.);
- Fully bilingual.
|Salary:||$68K to $74K depending on experience|