Manufacturing Technician - Chromatography
Our client, a growing biopharmaceutical company, is looking for a Manufacturing and Chromatography Technician.
- Program and operate AKTA pilot (liquid chromatography);
- Purify enzymes using AKTA pilot and perform in-production analysis;
- Formulate enzymes for various uses;
- Lyophilize enzymes;
- Prepare processes documentation (batch records);
- Perform equipment maintenance.
- DEC or Bachelor's in Life Sciences;
- 5 years experience in a biotechnology or industrial pharmaceutical environment;
- Strong experience with an AKTA pilot and liquid chromatography processes;
- Experience with protein purification and analysis methods;
|Salary:||$45K to $50K depending on experience + fringe benefits de|