Our customer, working in the packaging field, is an engineering and manufacturing service company. They design and manufacture high performance products for the plastic container industry.
- Prepare production plan for the short and medium term for the departments concerned;
- Schedule and initiate planned production, preparation and management of work orders;
- Monitor planning to detect potential problems;
- Follow-up products put into production with sales, purchasing, engineering and production departments while writing reports;
- Detect supply problems and inform relevant departments;
- Daily monitoring of production and inventories;
- Set up periodic inventory counts and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs);
- Update production work order BOMs;
- Participate in different work improvement projects at the operations level;
- Take responsibility for the store and support the team.
- DEC or Bachelors's in Production Operations Management;
- 5 to 10 years of experience directly related to planning in a manufacturing company;
- Experience working with an ERP / MRP system;
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite and very good knowledge of Excel;
|Salary:||$50K to $68K depending on experience|