Microbiology Technician (Weekends)
Our client, a growing and well known pharmaceutical company, is looking for a Microbiology Quality Control Technician for the weekend shift.
- Microbiological analyses of raw materials, finished products and stabilities according to pharmaceutical GMP, (may also be asked to do basic chemical analyses);
- Carry out microbiological analyses such as biological burdens, LAL, sterility;
- Environmental sampling at the laboratory level;
- Qualification tests of culture media and bacterial strains;
- Complete and submit documents associated with the analyses.
- DEC in Chemistry-Biology, Biology or equivalent;
- 3 years of experience in microbiological analyses preferably in the pharmaceutical industry;
- Knowledge of Canadian and international GMP/GLP standards;
- Knowledge of software (Word and Excel);
Status: Permanent weekend shift, Saturday to Tuesday, 6am to 4:30pm.
|Salary:||$40K to $50K depending on experience + fringe benefits|