Our client is a fast growing company specializing in accounts receivable platforms. They are looking for Python Full-stack Web Developper.
- Own all aspects of maintaining the platform and conceptualizing future build outs with the team;
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, from implementation of new features through testing and response to customer feedback;
- Contribute ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement proactively;
- Work with team members to help them fix code issues and implement new large-scale product features;
- Tackle customer bugs to resolve on-going software issues as well as receive feedback on missing or new features requested.
- Bachelor's in Software Engineering;
- At least 3 years of experience in Python programming;
- Understandfing of structured and schema-less databases and some experience with SQL or other ORMs (ex.: Django or SQLAlchemy);
- Knowledge of revision control systems such as GIT or Mercurial;
- React or JQuery knowledge an asset, knowledge of accounting or bookkeeping is nice to have.
|Salary:||$85K to $100K depending on experience + fringe benefits|