Precision Mechanical Assembly Technician
Our customer, a dynamic and well-known company in the manufacture of test instruments for industrial quality and process control, is looking for a Precision Mechanical Assembly Technician for their workshop.
- Assembly of precision laboratory equipment (mechanical and electromechanical components) according to detailed plans;
- Adjust accuracy of mechanical parts, sensors and actuators;
- Quality control by visual, dimensional and functional checks of parts, assemblies and finished products according to established protocols;
- Production and mechanical assembly of experimental prototypes to assist the R&D team;
- Detailed follow-up of the production process on a project management system;
- Assist in development and organization of systems and work plans;
- Archiving and accurate documentation of inspection results.
- DEP or DEC in Mechanics, Robotics, Automation or equivalent;
- 1 to 2 years of experience;
|Salary:||$18 to $22/hour depending on experience + fringe benefits|