Our client is a well established manufacturer involved in the production and distribution of a large variety of consumer products.
- Execute production plan as well as scheduling of production orders to meet customer needs;
- Monitor production process, record data in ERP system;
- Document manufacturing plans for all items to standardize methods;
- Manage and create an engaging environment for production employees. Oversee staffing needs, performances, coaching, performance reviews, and disciplinary action as required. Responsible for hiring and termination of production employees as required;
- Ensure effective practices by monitoring key equipment performance indications as well as production tracking tools;
- Track labor costs and manages production overtime to maximize efficiencies at the lowest possible labor cost;
- Ensure equipment is kept in good working order, calling for repairs when required and ensure preventative maintenance is followed;
- Work to maintain and further develop a visual workplace including performance measure charts.
- DEC in a related field;
- 5+ years of experience in production, including at least 5 years in manufacturing;
- Able to troubleshoot machinery problems;
- Proficient in using a variety of computer software applications, including Excel and Outlook;
Schedule: Monday to Thursday, day shift (40 hours).