Packaging Line Operator/Set-up (Evenings)
Our client, a growing and well known pharmaceutical company, is looking for an operator-fitter on the packaging lines.
- Responsible for machinery, start-ups and adjustments on packaging lines.
- Resource person for all adjustments and starts;
- Fill all operator positions as needed;
- Feed equipment for inspection, labeling and packaging;
- Perform secondary packaging of products and verify that information is printed on the primary packaging;
- Place packaged products on a pallet and transfer them to appropriate place;
- Store unused equipment after completing tasks;
- Complete packaging files;
- Participate in the development of training tools on machinery/startup.
- Diploma in Mechanics;
- At least 3 years of experience as a pharmaceutical, cosmetic or food operator;
- Knowledge of GMP;
- Proficient French (spoken and written). English an asset.
Status: Permanent position on evening shift, 3:30 pm to 2 am (M, T, W, Th).
|Salary:||$22 to $24/hour depending on experience + fringe benefits|