Electromechanic (Night Shift)
Our client, well established in the food industry, is seeking an Electromechanic for the night shift. Under the responsibility of the preventive maintenance supervisor, the Electromechanic organizes and carries out tasks related to maintenance activities for the entire plant.
- Responsible for activities related to equipment and building maintenance (mini-projects, equipment modifications, preventive maintenance, mechanical and electrical repairs, technical support etc.);
- Perform assigned activities in a timely manner, while maintaining quality and safety standards;
- Communication and collaboration with production, warehouse and quality control departments.
- DEP in Electromechanics;
- 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of food industry, good food manufacturing practices and SIMDUT;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
Schedule: Night shift, Sunday to Friday morning, 10:30pm to 7am.
|Salary:||$22 to $27/hour depending on experience (+ night premium)|