Our client, a general contractor specializing in building envelope construction for commercial cladding and roofing, is looking for an Estimator.
- Support the Chief Estimator in the day-to-day work, making estimates from plans or on site, respecting the company's philosophy, under the supervision of the Chief Estimator;
- Gather calls for tender;
- Carry out thorough assessment of the reading and analysis of plans and specifications;
- Participate in site visits;
- Do quantity take-offs and prepare the submission slips;
- Assist project managers in assembling all the documentation used for the submission;
- Communicate with clients about all project issues.
- DEP in Architecture or equivalent experience;
- Good knowledge of building envelope components;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Excellent knowledge of a software used for estimating;
- Asset: Knowledge of AutoCad, or an equivalent;
- French and English, spoken and written.
|Salary:||$60 to $70K depending on experience|