Our customer, a manufacturer of mechanical equipment, is looking for a Production Supervisor. The Production Supervisor reports to the Production Manager and is responsible for safety, quality and delivery for their departments.
- Supervises and directs the activities of his foremen;
- Communicates production schedule and expectations, follows up with the team by monitoring manpower utilization, efficiency of productivity and ensures good production flow;
- Monitors and develops the appropriate KPIs to monitor departments' performance;
- Constantly find ways to improve production flow in designated departments;
- Ensures that production works in accordance with health and safety legislation and promotes a positive security and safety culture;
- Maintain and submit hourly timecards and foreman reports;
- Ensures that workers are adequately supplied with direction, materials and equipment;
- Manages changes in demand, schedule and priority efficiently while keeping the customer first;
- Supervises and motivates the team, reviews their performance;
- Identifies training needs within the team;
- Replace production manager when absent if required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a supervisor position in a production environment;
- Proven leadership and communication skills;
- Able to adapt to changes and work in a constantly changing environment;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, identify and address problems and meet deadlines.
|Salary:||$55 K to $60K/year depending on experience + fringe benefits|