Our customer, a manufacturer of mechanical products, is looking for an Electromechanic.
- Preventive and predictive maintenance on pressurized machines and equipment;
- Installation and mechanical repair of production equipment;
- Be able to perform troubleshooting on production equipment and propose appropriate solutions;
- Repair and maintain equipment;
- Use machining tools, including lathes and grinding wheels, to make the parts necessary for the repair, maintenance or assembly of machinery;
- Do painting and carpentry work for the maintenance of the building;
- Clean the work area.
- DEP in Electromechanics;
- Junior position, 0 to 3 years of experience;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once and solve complex problems;
- Excellent knowledge of safety standards;
- Able to lift 30 to 50 lbs;
|Salary:||$18 to $20/hour depending on experience + fringe benefits|