Our client, a growing residential construction SME, is looking for an Architectural Technician.
- Approve preliminary plans and assist in the completion of final plans;
- Project feasibility studies;
- Apply your technologist seal on all plans;
- Technical reference for the design team;
- References for all departments regarding construction and building code standards;
- Technical support to after-sales service;
- Conduct site visits (special projects or taking measurements);
- Responsible for CSA # A-277 accreditation.
- DEC in Architecture;
- Member of the Order of Technologists (mandatory);
- 3 to 5 years of experience;
- Experience in residential and on-site construction;
- Knowledge of Quebec and Ontario building codes;
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCad, (knowledge of Revit and SketchUp is an asset).
|Salary:||$40K to $50K depending on experience + fringe benefits|