Electromechanic - project manager
Our client, a leader in their field in Canada, is curently looking for an Electromechanic - Project Manager. Under the supervision of the Production Manager:
- Start-up equipment at customer sites located mainly in the United States;
- Between different projects, work with the plant team to install electrical panels on equipment;
- Meet the quality standards while respecting the deadlines.
- DEP or DEC in Electromechanics or Industrial Mechanics or equivalent;
- At least 4 years of experience;
- General knowledge of factory processes such as mechanical, pneumatic and electrical assembly;
- Valid driver's license in Quebec;
- Available to travel regularly in Canada and the United States (between 60 to 80 days per year, 1-2-3 days per project);
- Excellent English, excellent communication (written and verbal).
|Salary:||$23 to $30/hr + bonus depending on experience + fringe benefits|