Our client, a manufacturer of daily products, is looking for an electromechanic. Reporting to the maintenance supervisor, the Electromechanic is responsible for the maintenance, repair, and installation of various production equipment.
- Verification, repair and maintenance of all production equipment and other types of mechanical and electrical equipment;
- Identify, investigate and diagnose equipment failures and irregularities and apply corrective measures;
- Plan stoppages for repair in collaboration with the production team;
- Perform preventive maintenance activities;
- Provide technical assistance to production teams during production or commissioning of equipment;
- Complete maintenance reports and do the necessary follow-ups.
- DEP in Electromechanics or equivalent;
- Minimum of two (2) years of relevant work experience;
- Experience in a manufacturing environment (food manufacture is an asset);
Schedule: 11pm to 7am.
|Salary:||$25 to $28/hour depending on experience + $.90/hr night bonus|