Inside Sales and Service Supervisor
Our client is a leader in the sales of industrial automation equipment and services in Eastern Canada. Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Supervisor will be responsible for the inside sales team (5 people), warehouse supervision (1 or 2 people), as well as the service department (4 or 5 people). Supervise department operations, participate in annual reviews of your staff and get involved in improving processes.
- Supervise, evaluate and coordinate the team;
- Supervise the team workload and balance it between individuals;
- Approve, in accordance with customer agreements, profits for each order and purchases;
- Participate in the management of price lists;
- Ensure that processing times remain within standards;
- Submit a daily report to his supervisor;
- When necessary, solve business problems with suppliers and customers;
- Participate in weekly production meetings;
- Improve and maintain procedures and job descriptions of employees.
- Training in electrical engineering or related field;
- At least 10 years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience managing a technical sales team;
- Strong team building skills;
- Strong focus on customer service and problem solving;
- Knowledge in industrial instrumentation and/or valves;
- Excellent French and English (spoken and written).
|Salary:||$60K to $85K depending on experience + fringe benefits|