Instrumentation Service Technician
Our client is a leader in the sales of industrial automation equipment and services. Reporting directly to the Director of Operations, the Instrumentation Service Technician will repair, troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance on a variety of equipment in different industries and working conditions.
- Service calls to customer sites;
- Calibrate field instruments;
- Perform troubleshooting on existing process equipment;
- Startup of iinstrumentation and automation projects;
- Programming PLCs and DCSs (is an asset);
- Completion of service reports at the end of day.
- DEC in Instrumentation/Automation, Industrial Electronics or related;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Customer service oriented;
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision;
- Field service - valid driver's license required;
- Bilingual, strong spoken, written and interpersonal communication skills.
|Salary:||$45K to $65K depending on experience + fringe benefits|