Product Development Engineer
Our client, a growing manufacturer of sheet metal and wood products, is looking for a Product Development Engineer.
- Research and development for new design ideas;
- Develop specifications used in the design process and help plan and design new production processes;
- Design and implement cost effective solutions to help improve safety and reliability of a product;
- Discuss and solve problems with manufacturing, supliers and customers;
- Create and revise 3D models for manufacturing using Solidworks;
- Verify drawings ensuring they conform to requirements and design specifications;
- Read and interpret drawings, schematics.
- Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering;
- 5+ years of experience in steel manufacturing and in engineering;
- 3 years of experinece on Solidworks (2014 version);
|Salary :||$60K to $65K depending on experience + fringe benefits|